For every 1,000 Medicare patients discharged from the hospital, about 48 will return within 30 days.
Telligen works with community coalitions of healthcare providers, organizations and people with Medicare to find solutions to the problems associated with avoidable readmissions. Our data-driven analyses and proven quality improvement techniques encourage better care coordination among healthcare providers. This helps people with Medicare receive the care they need, when they need it and in the correct setting.
- Helps reduce unnecessary hospitalizations among your patients with Medicare.
- Facilitates decreases in emergency department visits and hospital readmissions related to adverse drug events.
- Helps increase the number of days your patients with Medicare spend at home and out of the hospital.
Download our fact sheet (below) to learn more about this healthcare quality improvement work.
Patient Navigators work one-on-one with Medicare beneficiaries to:
- Help coordinate care
- Offer tips on how to manage medications
- Help better you understand a diagnosis or treatment plan
- Provide resources and information to help patients understand, treat, and prevent diseases
- Help improve quality of life
- And more!
Contact KEPRO for more information.
Contact us for more information